Endowed funds produce charitable income every year and help donors create a legacy of giving.
Supports foundation operations.
- Smith County Administrative Fund
Designated funds provide a permanent source of income to support your favorite charities even long after you are gone.
Current Designated Funds
- Dispatch Christian Reformed Church Fund
- Josias & Elsie Lambert Fund
- Kansas Health Foundation Operating Fund for Smith County
- Kensington Lions Club Fund for the Kensington Senior Community Center
- Lebanon Community Center Fund
- Lebanon Fire Department Fund
- North Oak Creek Cemetery Designated Fund
- Pauline Seemann Garnder Kensington Community Fund
- Smith County Fair Fund
Donor Advised Funds
Donor advised funds are a simple and flexible "charitable savings account" that let you decide when and where to give.
Current Donor Advised Funds
- Barbara Schlatter Memorial Fund
- Guaranty State Bank & Trust Co. for Smith County Fund
- John & Joan Overmiller Family Fund
- Kelling - Tomlinson Family Donor Advised Fund
- Kensington Lions Club Fund
- The Gardner Wellness Center Charitable Fund
- The Srader Fund
Field of Interest Funds
Field of interest funds respond to current and future needs by letting you support a specific cause or geographic area rather than a specific charity. Grants are determined by a local committee.
Current Field of Interest Funds
- Dane G. Hansen Community Grant Fund - Smith
- Health Needs of Smith County Fund
Organization funds offer a simple and efficient way for your nonprofit to build capacity and provide long-term support for your mission.
Current Organization Funds
- Center Theatre Inc. Fund
- Dispatch Christian Reformed Church
- Foundation Fund
- Kensington HOME Charitable Foundation Fund
- Smith County Memorial Hospital Fund
Supports foundations community grantmaking.
- Smith County Action Fund
Scholarship Funds support student education and impact our future leaders.
We offer two different scholarship fund options for donors based on their interest and budget. Designated Scholarship Funds partner with schools and other nonprofits to facilitate the process, whereas the Community Foundation manages the process, start to finish, for Traditional Scholarship Funds.
Current Scholarship Funds- Designated
- James and Elisabeth Gwennap Memorial Scholarship Fund