Endowed funds produce charitable income every year and help donors create a legacy of giving.
Donor Advised Funds
Enables donors to recommend grants to the charitable organizations or programs of their choice.
- Barbara Schlatter Memorial Fund
- Guaranty State Bank & Trust Co. for Smith County Fund
- John & Joan Overmiller Family Fund
- Kelling - Tomlinson Family Donor Advised Fund
- Kensington Lions Club Fund
- The Gardner Wellness Center Charitable Fund
- The Srader Fund
Provides annual support for specific charities selected by the donor.
- Dispatch Christian Reformed Church Fund
- Josias & Elsie Lambert Fund
- Kansas Health Foundation Operating Fund for Smith County
- Kensington Lions Club Fund for the Kensington Senior Community Center
- Lebanon Community Center Fund
- Lebanon Fire Department Fund
- Smith County Fair Fund
- North Oak Creek Cemetery Designated Fund
Supports foundation operations.
- Smith County Administrative Fund
Field of Interest Funds
Enables donors to support a designated cause or geographic area. (e.g. the arts, a specific community, etc.)
- Dane G. Hansen Community Grant Fund - Smith
- Health Needs of Smith County Fund
Provides annual income for nonprofit organizations in support of their charitable work.
- Center Theatre Inc. Fund
- Dispatch Christian Reformed Church
- Foundation Fund
- HOME Charitable Foundation Fund
- Smith County Memorial Hospital Fund
Supports foundations community grantmaking.
- Smith County Action Fund